Title: The Boys Next Door
Director: Penelope Spheeris
Written by: Glen Morgan, James Wong
Movie Release: 1985
Production Company: Republic Entertainment International
Runtime: 91 min
Plot: Roy and Bo leave their small town the weekend after graduation for a short road trip to LA. Soon, they find themselves lashing out and leaving a trail of bodies behind them. The violence escalates throughout.
Review is not available.
Blu-ray Gallery is not available.
Blu-ray TECHNICAL specs
Blu-ray Label: Severin Films
Blu-ray Release Date: Nov 19, 2019
Purchase: Severin Films pre-order
- NEW 4k scan from original negative
- Audio Commentary with Director Penelope Spheeris and Actor Maxwell Caulfield
- Blind Rage: Interview with Stephen Thrower, Author of Nightmare USA
- Both Sides of the Law: Interview with Actors Maxwell Caulfield and Christopher McDonald
- Give Us Your Money: Interviews with Street Band Performers Texacala Jones and Tequila Mockingbird
- Caveman Day: Cinemaniacs Interview with Director Penelope Spheeris and Actor Maxwell Caulfield
- Tales from the End Zone: Interview with Actor Kenneth Cortland
- The Psychotronic Tourist – The Boys Next Door
- Alternate Opening Title Sequence & Extended Scenes (Silent)